- All of our editors have philological education and at least 10 years of practical experience in editing texts in particular fields. We also engage native speaker editors who have expert knowledge in the relevant subject.
- In the process of checking a translation an editor and a proofreader correct all types of errors in the target document. You receive a thoroughly verified translation without any extra charge.
- You can use editing as a separate service. We offer a lower price for this service compared to our competitors and guarantee the quality of the final product. ProfPerevod Translation Company adheres to the key principle of editing work — we are guided by your own style of presentation and only make the required stylistic and grammar corrections.
- We accept for editing texts in any languages, both common and uncommon. All of the editors we employ, including native speaker editors, are professionals conversant in the relevant subject.
- Our specialists edit texts in various fields: medicine, oil & gas, metallurgy, engineering, etc. We employ editors and translators who have a substantial experience in these areas.
- ProfPerevod Translation Company has a wide experience and profound knowledge. Our clients are not exposed to any risks.
- You can choose the editing method convenient for you: directly on paper above the original text, in *.doc, *.pdf, *.txt formats and many other methods depending on your business needs.
What does editing work consist of? When working on your material, a specialist editor checks and corrects, where necessary:
- the spelling and punctuation,
- the consistency of style,
- the word combinations used,
- the terms selected,
- the typing errors,
- the structure of sentences and the word order,
- deletes the repeated words or replaces them with synonyms.
Download the price list
Download in Microsoft Word (DOC)
Download in Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
Download Translation Services Agreement in Microsoft Word (DOC)